- What is Totalwebsecurity?
- Is the whole process fully Automated?
- What kind of sites or platform you support.
- What are the most common reason for a site to be hacked.
- What if you cannot clean a site?
- Once you fix a site can it get reinfected.
- I have a server with many sites so for a single plan will you cover all the sites?
- Do you offer any Add-on services?
- What do you do when the site becomes down or unavailable?
- How does Uptime Monitoring Tool works here?
- What are the implications of a website hack?
We combime the best of automation and manual work to ensure your site is safe. Unlike other companies, we have a team who monitors your site round the clock.
Make sure your website is upto date for example if you use Wordpress, ensure you update your wordpress site. Keep your passwords strong and change them on regular basis.
We can also do unlimited text changes to your site at fixed monthly cost. With this you don't have to pay a bomb to someone just for changing the phone number on your site.
We can also do a SEO audit of your site and give you recommendation.
Last but not the least, we can do any kind of Custom programming for you.
Data and Backup FAQs
- Will you take back up of the sites?
- How do you backup our sites?
- What happens if the site is blacklisted by Google?
Pricing and Payment FAQs
- Do you provide any offers if multiples sites are given to scan?
- Do you offer help if my site is already hacked?
- What is a security vulnerability?
- How can I be sure it is safe to use your service?
- Should I scan with a domain or IP address?
- What kind of files will Total web security scan?
- How to avoid being hacked?
- How long does it take to scan ?
- What is CMS?
- What is a .htaccess file?
Have a full backup of your site's code and the database. Try to have only 1 user account for FTP and Cpanel.
Don't share passwords over email, chat, Skype. We at OmkarSoft.com developed a security tool for exchanging passwords. It uses 256-bit client site encryption to encrypt the login before sending it over the internet. That encrypted password can only be decrypted by us.
a) Lite Mode in which it scans for some random files every 1 hr and
b) Comprehensive scanning in this mode the scanner will scan all files once a day.